Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Homework for 2-a, 3-a, and 4-a Assigned: 9/28 Due: 10/4

Text: "Two Kinds" by Amy Tan (pp 89-99)

Construct thoughtful and well-developed responses for the seminar reflection questions you received in class today. I have posted the Inquiry-based discussion assessment on Schoolmax, but I cannot post student scores until I receive your seminar reflection. Your reflection is part of total assessment score.

If you did not respond at least three times during the IBD, you will take a written quiz on Tuesday to offset your low discussion score. Be prepared! Know the story and bring your supplies.

Please study the "Words to Know" vocabulary listed on p 88. You have a quiz on these 10 words on 10/4.

Please return your signed Code of Conduct forms. I have received additional copies of this form if you lost it or never received one. Please pick one up and get it back to me ASAP. The school must have one on file for each student.

I will be tutoring on Thursday 10/6 (2:30-4:30) for those of you who need extra help or make-up work.

No comments:

Post a Comment